Projx Construction Customer Reviews
"This is a letter of recommendation for Projx Construction Group. We are opening a number of Goldfish Swim Schools throughout the Chicagoland area. Currently Projx Construction Group is building two new swim schools for us in Mundelein and Evanston, IL. Both projects are approximately 9,000 sq ft with a construction cost of approximately $1,000,000.00 each. I have opened other Goldfish locations in the Michigan market and other franchises throughout the country. My team started working with Projx Construction Group approximately one year ago on our first location in Evanston, IL. We have been very pleased working with Projx Construction Group, they have proven to be a professional team. The following are reasons why I would recommend Projx as a general contractor/partner:
- Resolved issues with the City of Evanston and has maintained a professional relationship with the municipality.
- Has worked closely with the Architect and has provided value engineered solutions to various construction challenges.
- Provided a high level of communication with weekly reports, weekly meetings, pictures and written communication between us as Owners and also our design team.
- Maintaining a written construction schedule and report that is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a written budget along with change order reviews and all necessary documentation.
- Provided excellent support with the use of an on-site Project Manager and a Site Superintendent.
- Submit accurate payment applications on a timely basis.
- They have proven that they do what they say they are going to do."
Richard Simtob, Owner, Goldfish Swim School
"Projx's expertise and thorough approach has saved us valuable time and tens of thousands of dollars."
Jonathan K. Payne, Director of Development, The Arboretum of South Barrington
"I would consider Projx a smart choice for Andy's to be our long term GC for the entire buildout in the Chicago Area."
Andy Kuntz, Owner, Andy's Frozen Custard
"I put complete trust in Projx from the design phase to completion on our beautiful home and I couldn't be more pleased with our decision!"
Chuck Cerniglia, Homeowner